Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gardens at Puri Casablanca Apartment Complex

We live in a very nice complex.  It has four towers with a total of around 1000 appartments.  While it is older then many in the city, it is in a good area and well maintained.    It has some of the nicest gardens you will find.  It has been very dry lately, so the grass is not as green as usual.  Gail really enjoys her walks thru the complex!  She thinks this is how her backyard should look. There is a nice walkway that does around the three tennis courts and the three children's playgrounds.









A putting green.  There is also an area for driving practice.

This is what I enjoy--the pool.  After my morning workout in the exercise room, it's very relaxing to go for a swim, cool off, and then lay beside the pool as the sun comes up.  It helps prepare me for the hard day at the office and all the tasks the Office Manager (ie Gail) will give me with a deadline of ASAP--ie NOW!  I am sure glad I wasn't that type of boss.....

The steps lead up to a water slide.  The children's pool is on the other side.  The building in the background is where we live.  With the weather usually sunny and in the 90s everyday, it's a hard life, but...I do enjoy sitting under the waterfall.  We are enjoying our time in Indonesia!



No comments:

Post a Comment