Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yesterday I rode a Baji for the first time!  Most are in poor shape.  The one I rode is started by hand with a rope pull for a starter--much like old lawnmowers!  He charged me the equivalent of $1. 


 The driver--he was very happy because I gave him a $4 tip!
 The partition between me and the driver
 The seat I was sitting in
 Steer, accelerate, stops  like a motorcycle
 The floor
The ceiling inside

Some pictures I took while riding in the Baji
 If you look closely you see the lady is wearing high heel shoes!  Great foot protection.
 When riding in a Baji you are right out in the traffic---not behind a door/window!
 Father on the side of the rode using his cell phone---looks like the young lady is ready to take charge!
It is amazing what they carry on motorcycles!

No comments:

Post a Comment